As you see, this is one Japanese family's food for one week.There is snack, fruits,ice-cream,cake,vegetables,noodles,fish rice and etc.Do you eat this much of food to????
You will think it's normal.And I think so,too.But,very important information;not every people eat like this much in one week.
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Amazing! can think so.You can think this is normal,but if youcount the family member's number,You will surprised that how can this much of people can eat this amount of food for one week?There are nine people in this family.
But this family is very positive, I think.They are all smiling!I like this family very much. I want to help this family very much.They don't have money or food very much, but they will have lots opper tunity and they are very happy,too.But,if you see the picture on the above,they have lots of food and they're rich,but are they happy and positive?No they are exactly not.It's not important that how much you eat and how much you are rich.It's important that how much you are happy.
Still you are thinking your food is very not enough?It will be enough for you.Always be happy that you are eating enough so you are lucky.Therej are families that eat very small ,too!If want to help them, there are many ways to help them. Always be happy!!


No comments:
Post a Comment