Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The final post

 Hello! Everyone!
 Today,I am going to conpare and contrast about 2 camps and I think the Ranch west camp is the best camp.
They all have simillarities and differences.
So now, I am going to talk about compare.
First,they are both camps for improving English skills.
And they bothgo to the other countries and do fun activities a lot.

 But there are differencees, too.
R in located in Canada  and lives in ahome stay style.
And it's 4 weeks, and students get to choose interesting subjects.
However, H is in Cebu ,5 weeks, and we can stay with our parents. International program and learn with teachers with at least a Barchelor's degree.
But I think the R is more better than the H.

 The reason why I think the R is more better because it's length is more appropriate than the H.
Also, when we have to do every singlesubjects in H, we can do subjects that we are interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment