Hello!I am compare about compare and contrast about 2 camps and I think the Ranch West Camp is the best camp.
They all have simillarities and differents so now, I'm going to talk about it.First, they are all the camp for improving English skills.And they both go to the other countries and doing fun activities very much.
But, there are there are differences,too.R(ranch west camp) is going to Canada and doing home stay.And,it's 4 weeks,choose our interesting subjects.However, H(Head start splash camp)is in Cebu,5weeks,we can with parents,International programand learn with Barchelor's degree teacher!
But I think the Ranch west camp is more better.
The reason why I think the Ranch West camp is more better is it's length is more normal than the Head start and to interested in something is very important to everything but in the R,we can do the subjects thet we want.
Well, you have given us a small compare and contrast but I was really hoping for more. Did you check my essay at glps16writing.blogspot.com?
ReplyDelete